Galileos Cone Beam Scan
The Sirona Galileos 3D Dental Imaging System provides high definition, in office, 3D digital imaging of the oral and facial regions. Our system allows us to provide patients and referring dentists with this cutting-edge diagnostic technology. The system affords complete 3D views of oral and maxillofacial structures providing us with the most thorough diagnostic information for a variety of treatment procedures allowing us a very accurate treatment plan resulting in a more predictable outcome.
Galileos not only shows 3D displays in perfect image quality but also enables more complete navigation and diagnosis than the traditional 2D x-ray films. For our practice, the Galileos 3D Dental Cone Beam solution offers:
- Low radiation dose (less than a full mouth series of intraoral film)
- A quick comprehensive scan of the complete oral and maxillofacial area (14 seconds)
- Immediate virtual diagnosis and treatment planning in one visit
- More certainty during surgery
- Easy sharing of images and diagnostic information with referring doctors
The high-resolution volumetric images that are produced afford in-depth views of critical anatomy for more thorough analysis of bone structure and tooth orientation allowing precision and accuracy for dental implants and surgery.
The scans may be valuable in almost all areas of oral and maxillofacial surgery including:
We are currently accepting new patients and would love to help you take your smile to the next level. Call Gahanna Office Phone Number (614) 471-6600 or complete our Contact Form to request an appointment.